Registration and Admission Rules
- Parents desiring admission of their children are required to complete the enclosed Application Form for registration and return it to the school.
- Admission in Clas XI and XII is open to girls students only. A student can choose one of the following group of studies:
- Science Group (Medical/non – medical)
- Commerce Group
- Humanities Group with the following options:
- General English and General Punjabi (compulsory Subjects)
- Any three subjects out of the following combinations.
Economics/Fine Arts/ Physical Education
Elective English/ Elective Hindi
Home Science/ Maths
Political Science/ Music (Vocal and Instrumental)
- Allotment of sections is the right of the school.
- Boys from local schools will not be admitted in 8th, 9th and 10th standard.
Documents required for the Admission:
- Original and Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate and Aadhar Card.
- Report card of Previous Class.
- School leaving Certificate from previous School.
- Two Passport Size Photographs.