Social Science Lab
Social Science Laboratory plays a pivotal role in understanding the geography of the world, evolution of people, their ideas, places of living, environment and events happened in past.
The school lab has a wide range of instruments, equipments, variety of maps, models and flax charts which help the students to understand various concepts of social science.
The lab has been provided with all Political maps which are used to show the geographic and political boundaries & Physical maps which are designed to show the natural landscape features of earth.
- Political and physical maps of India
- World map
- Political maps of France, Europe, Germany and Asian Countries.
- Maps regarding means of transportation and communication.
Teachers in the school make certain concepts of social science clear with the help of charts and models. Lab also includes:
- Topographical Maps.
- Working and Non-Working Models.
- Models of Volcanic, Solar Systems and Agricultural.
- Day and Night concept showing Model.
- Rotation & Revolution Model.
- Wide Range of equipments, instruments and flax charts.
Models and charts are prepared by the students during exhibitions. The lab helps in making the students aware about physical features, cultures, ethics, economics of different countries of the world.